Oxford Self-Transcendence Races at Cutteslowe Park, North Oxford
- Race 1 - Mon 13th May (3 mile) - Results
- Race 2 - Mon 27th May (2 mile)
- Race 3 - Mon 3rd June (3 mile)
- Race 4 - Mon 17th June. (4 mile)
Entry is on the day. From 6.15pm until 6.50pm. (No online entry)
All races start at 7.00pm. At Peace Mile, Cutteslowe Park.
Our Self Transcendence race series is held every summer in Cutteslowe Park, Oxford. Races take place on Monday evenings at 7.00pm. The course is a 1 mile loop around the edge of the park. Mostly the surface is grass, however a short section is paved therefore spikes are not suitable.
The categories are:
- Senior men and Women 18-39
- Veteran men and women 40+
- Super Vet men 50+
- Boys and girls under 18
- £3.00 for an attached athletes
- £5.00 for unattached athletes
You can enter all four races for price of three.
- £1.00 for an attached athlete
- £3.00 for an unattached athlete
Previous Years Results
Races Run Under UK Athletics rules and license.
There is a good sized car park within Cutteslowe Park, but there are no proper changing facilities. The start is by the duck pond. Results will be posted here on the web with hopefully race photos. The races are held on a one mile loop.
The Oxford Peace Mile was inaugurated on 29th May 1987 by our club's founder, Sri Chinmoy; pictured here (next to Mayor on right) at the opening ceremony with the Mayor of Oxford:
For more information contact Tejvan R. Pettinger on (07952) 419874